Re: [tor-talk] DDream Woeld bannd me after two purhases n esow and now cannot acesses the ste, let aone m y acount WHat Gves+ s Ths a scam???HELP!!!!!!

Free-market just totally Band-Maid completely for no reason I put into orders small orders and they just completely banned me and I have no way communicating with him what’s up