[tor-talk] Tor Browser bookmarks

Hey...

I'm running Tor Browser 10.5.2 on Windows, and I can't edit bookmarks. Is this just me or do I have something misconfigured?

If I edit the properties of an existing bookmark the Save button is greyed out even after changing the name or location, the Star button in the URL bar doesn't respond at all, and dragging the current URL to the bookmark bar is ignored.

Worked fine at some point in the past, not sure when it last worked or when it broke, I was just trying to update some bookmarks to version 3 onion services rather than relying on redirects.