Re: Massive Legal Spam

Dude. Stop spamming the mailing list. I'm perfectly fine with reading seven emails on this subject, but seven emails consisting entirely of dense legal text and brief corrections, sent by a single person, all of which could have been trivially compiled into a *single* email, is just plain annoying.

(If someone wants to smack me down and say "no, this is perfectly fine for this list", go for it, but I know I'd be annoyed if this was on a mailing list I admined ;) )

-Ben