From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bradley
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:11 AM
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tor as windows service

I cant seem to get my service working correctly. I followed the
instructions in the wiki, but it always seems to crash and get an
error when the service tries to start ("Could not start the service
tor win32 on Local Computer - Error 0xffffffff: 0xffffffff").. seems
to work fine from the command line though. Im running WinXP Corp...

http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#Win32SystemTrayService