Re: Howto compile Tor on a windows system

After installing the openssl, zlib and event.h at the right locations, I
can get Tor to compile, but then I get a bunch of link errors...

Who creates the windows binary that can be downloaded from the site, and
how is it compiled ?
Is it possible to compile a windows binary in Cygwin ?

Martin

--
GPG key id: B72BEC80
Keyserver: http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de