[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: A map of the TOR network (geolocation)
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: A map of the TOR network (geolocation)
- From: "Ringo Kamens" <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:25:34 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:25:47 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=jk4TVdc52jtMeqmFjvu6kKus9pKON3hPRE2eW/+aTyWgfzt1OtriMYg1NUsg8Je8xKF4HDunvk69BtZ9gr48wvGamMtUH3HszEVZntcAAOYHyWjF0vfrNUlHWfoCrgB5drPBpPefS0Rvaop02etRpbzli7oLbSz1qvVFV9yIqbs=
- In-reply-to: <1150155590.16771.8.camel@localhost>
- References: <1150155590.16771.8.camel@localhost>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I really like that there is an HTML only version. That's awesome. The map itself is also really cool.
On 6/12/06, robert schade <ravenschade@xxxxxx> wrote:
Please take a look at http://www.mitglied.lycos.de/tormap
, where you
can find the location of all TOR-Servers on a map.
In order to create this maps I'm using a geolocation service and the ip
addresses from the directory server.
On my page you can find 2 different maps:
risk for their anonymity. This map is created from pure html and public
I would be very grateful for your ideas about my maps.
Please consider that the maps are still in testing.