[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: OSX: Vidilia (Does not recognize that tor is already running)
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: OSX: Vidilia (Does not recognize that tor is already running)
- From: Anothony Georgeo <anogeorgeo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:31:26 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bYzDfKaSvllSY3G+HcfTSFS94Wu97Ht3iNrBd8zdBe2FBhKF2+Iz2qZq/IKMCxgoBSqraKmWEof56XcdPzmYlHpMAR7DJouK+IjitfC7ABHxvl+TDbO4EMA3dxLDWVLuSUXJzUp3if1/ZDsClxh7mKMcC0AmCmDEYK5qC0CRiT4= ;
- In-reply-to: <449409E1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- numE <numE@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> unfortunately i cant use vidilia, as vidilia does
> not recognize that tor is already running
> (/Library/StartupItems/Tor/tor <-put there by the
> older versions).
> when i now try to "start" tor via vidilia i get of
> course an error msg stating "cant bind port -
> in use".
> what is the best option for me to correct this
Update to v.0.0.7 when it is released in 3 weeks as
this version is slated to offer support for
"attaching" to a Tor process that is already running.
See this ticket:
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around