Re: Fetching only Exit nodes

Ok I've installed a latest Tor,

Now, regarding classificating node like exit node....

> > reject 0.0.0.0/8:*
> > reject 169.254.0.0/16:*
> > reject 127.0.0.0/8:*
> > reject 192.168.0.0/16:*
> > reject 10.0.0.0/8:*
> > reject 172.16.0.0/12:*
> > accept *:80
> > accept *:443
> > reject *:*
> >
> > is absolutely same like:
> >
> > reject *:*
> >
> > Is that correct?
>
> No. The former rejects all addresses in private
networks; accepts
> port 80, and port 443; and rejects everything else.

Thanks, now I know that last directive does't override
previous ones...

Ok, so..., can I imply that as soon as I detect line:

accept *:80
or
accept *:*

that it is an exit node?

PS: Does exist case where there is only: accept *:443
line without accept *:80 and accept *:*
That is only SSL cahnel allowed through exit node?