Re: [ANNOUNCE] Incognito CD r142 released

I'll be seeding all day if people want the file. I can upload at like 500kbps
Comrade Ringo Kamens

On 6/15/07, Pat Double <pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 15 June 2007, Pat Double wrote:
> On Friday 15 June 2007, marlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > No problem.  Is there anything we can to help?
>
> Yes, help seed the torrents :)

Blah, I switched from bittorrent-curses to rtorrent and got an option wrong,
so I wasn't seeding anything. I see someone else started seeding, and so my
rtorrent downloaded it.

Sorry all, but I'm sure the seeding is working now as I tried downloading both
the files. :p

--
Pat Double, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7