Re: Tor 0.2.0.2-alpha is out

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 01:25:35PM +0200, fredzupy@xxxxxxxxx wrote 0.9K bytes in 21 lines about:
: I think you have the same problem as me. By looking at the graphs of
: your node on torstatus.kgprog.com, I note that your Tor doesn't keep the
: average around the maximum bandwidth specified.
: The limit imposed by RelayBandwidthBurst should be reached only for
: short periods of time. Your curves show that you are, most of the time,
: over the RelayBandwidthRate limit.

	This appears to be a recent phenomenon.  My ISP and my own munin
	graphs show the average is right where it should be until
	Friday the 15th.  My 250KB setting should put me around 2 Mbps.  Since
	Friday, you are correct, I'm around 2.75 Mbps.

	I'll start debugging some more.

--
Andrew