Re: Tor Desktop

Hi
I am trying incognito too. But I didnt understand if I need to configure
my network settings(ie.local ip,gateway,nameserver) when incognito starts.
There seems to be knetworkmanager for it but it autoconfigures these settings
and I couldnt find the way to configure via knetworkmanager. I couldnt
find neither any info at their web site about this issue.