automatic abuse replies

Hi folks,

I am running a linux tor relay (tor.streuspeicher.de) for about a month
now, getting abuse mails forwarded by my provider every 3 or 4 days.
Up to now, they were all "copyright infringement notifications" and had
a nice XML part attached. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Question: Is there a script to automatically reply to these mails with
the proposed "I am running a tor relay" mail? Parsing the XML part
should be fairly straight forward, I think. Would this be a good idea,
anyway? How do you handle these mails? Any best practices?

(Sorry if this topic has been discussed before. There seems to be no
search function at http://archives.seul.org/or/talk...? )

Cheers,
Norbert