unable to submit bug report

     Well, I *intended* to submit a bug report, but appear to be unable to log
into the bugs.torproject.org web site to do so.  I tried all sorts of things,
including temporarily enabling JavaScript, which I really hate to do.  If there
is someone willing to submit the bug report for me, please let me know where
to send the information.
     Thanks!

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG