Re: Tor bridge not generating any traffic

Johannes Nitsche wrote:
> Jun 10 08:02:51.040 [warn] Your server (207.210.117.7:200) has not
> managed to confirm that its DirPort is reachable. Please check your
> firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.

I can connect to your IP:port combination for dirport just fine from
various places around the world.  You could add your bridge to your tor
client and see if it works.

Bridges generally don't get a lot of traffic.  Thanks for running one.
People who really need them do appreciate it.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project

Website: https://torproject.org/