trying to use specific country for node selection in tor

Hello All
I am trying to use specific country selection in the torrc as per the FAQs in the Tor website. The following is a snippet from my torrc

EntryNodes {us}
ExitNodes {us}

StrictEntryNode 1
StrictExitNode 1

However when I run tor - 0.2.1.15 with this configuration , I get the following error message :-

Jun 13 01:49:15.860 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: IPs or countries are not yet supported in EntryNodes.

Am I doing something wrong ? Is there some other way to specify which countries to use for entry,middleman and exit node selection ?

Thanks
Sambuddho