Re: Hetzner

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 08:28:47PM +0200, Sören Weber wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Fabian
> Keil<freebsd-listen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Alleged copyright infringements.
>
> Yes, of course. He stated that he doesn't believe that these mails are
> caused by the owners of the servers. Rather he thinks that Hetzner
> could lose its face in some way.

I've used to run a Tor exit with Hetzner a couple years ago, which
resulted in several tet-a-tetes with the local (Bavaria) police.

I don't think Hetzner will give a damn if you're running a middleman.
Especially if it's throttled, so you're not making them lose money
on you.

According to my last inquiry they won't log connection info (though
this might have changed, check for yourself).