Re: (Solution. Please read) Re: Help Iranian dissidents by collecting and posting Bridge addresses? (here?)

Hi mogulguy,

--- On Fri, 6/19/09, molgulguy
>>--- On Fri, 6/19/09, Chris Humphry <humphry.chris@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>> All the best and Demoracy for all!

>While I am fairly certain that you meant this as a wish of good will to
>all (thanks), you may (or may not) be surprised that some people do
>not equate democracy with freedom[1].

I was referring specifically to the Iranian dissidents who seem to want
Democracy.   My apologies if I offended you, I should have worded it
better.  I lean heavily toward your stance.