Re: Help Iranian dissidents

Hey Karsten,

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Karsten N. <tor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And I hope, tor will stay political neutral.

IMHO, Tor is, much like any other software, a tool. A tool is used to accomplish a goal. In this case, the goal is freedom of information for the Irani people or phrased otherwise evasion of lawful interception in Iran.

Now, one may think whatever one wants about the way a tool is used (a hammer can be used to make a shed, or it can be used to permanently ventilate brains), but the tool is still the tool. A tool cannot have a political view, and I am convinced Roger et al will do their best not to let their personal views on any matter bleed too much into the codebase of tor.

Greets,

Nils

--
Simple guidelines to happiness: