Re: Conspiracy: Piratebay owned by CIA (TOR involved, also)

oh, sure this has been known for a long time. In fact, the CIA will even pay you (much like google adsense) per MB that you allow them to intercept upon exit.

At $0.20USD/MB I was able to supplement my regular income. Soon I'll be able to quit my regular job. It's like all of those emails say, let your computer work for you!

Cheers,
Harry

PS -> Why does Baphomet have breasts? ;-)

Timo Schoeler wrote:
http://joyn.org/conspiracy/ThePiratebay-owned-by-CIA.html