Re: Help Iranian dissidents

12 (?) or 15 months ago i ve asked the list to help people from iran with tor. I got no help. There were other questions "help me, i can´ t login to google via tor" or "help me i can create a account with digg via tor". The questioners got their desired help. Thats dingy!

Anyway, if the provider shuts down, the internet is down. Nobody needs help with tor if the internet is down. Right? That was or is the problem with some providers today in Iran.

Regards.