Re: A Few Random Thoughts...

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:16:00 -0400
Michael <cozzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     Quite frankly Tor is an undervalued IT tool and it's capabilities
> should be trumpeted loudly on the web page. You might also find IT
> guys like me throwing up some relays in exchange. After all- who has
> the bandwidth anyway?

I second this thought and have used Tor for many of the same things.
Tor is immensely helpful when I was dealing with an ISP that had
consistent DNS server problems. It is great for checking if my small
web server is up (my current ISP blocks connections to oneself). I think
that it would be an excellent Idea to have some of these uses of Tor
promoted on the website.

--
freemor@xxxxxxxxx
freemor@xxxxxxxx