Exit node IP *not* showing up on TorCheck and others

Hi,

I just started a session of TBB (current release) and when the homepage opened up it told me I was not connected to the Tor network.  So I went to TorCheck and it told me the same thing.  Then I used NewNym (via 'New Identity' in Vidalia) and with the new Exit node IP both TorCheck and the homepage for TBB now show I am connected to the network.

Here is the IP address which didn't show up as an Exit node:

76.73.58.224

Thanks