Re: @Scott Bennett

     On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 03:14:29 -0600 Jim McClanahan <jimmymac@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>Ah, I see.  It is the duplicate messages from you that were confusing
>me.
>
>Why duplicate messages?  As somebody else has pointed out recently, the
>fact that I can post on or-talk means I am subscribed to or-talk.

     Just standard netiquette for followups to messages posted on mailing
lists.  If you'd rather not get the direct messages, I'll try to remember
not to send them to you in the future.  (I'm only sending this followup
to the list this time, just in case that's what you prefer.)

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG