Re: @Scott Bennett

     On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:33:38 +0200 Ansgar Wiechers <tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>On 2009-06-30 Scott Bennett wrote:

>         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     What about it?

>>> RFC 1855 does not say any such thing, and it's usually frowned upon
>>> on virtually every mailing list that I frequent. YMMV.
>>
>> Did someone claim that RFC 1855 said something on this issue?
>
>You did.

     That is false.  I've just searched through all of my postings to
OR-TALK since last August.  My followup to *your* claim is the only one
until right now that contained the string "1855".  You must be thinking
of someone else.
     I've already offered not to send you direct copies of my followups
to your messages.  Drop it.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG