FYI: router BillyGoat is offline

So some ass thought it would be great to spam from my node, because today I got a complaint about abuse.

The node "BillyGoat" (FP: 12b9b187422b2a7752f861aa0b86e4d99fa88dc0) has been taken offline because of this.  I'm not going to argue with my hosting company as they support my websites, and I like having them.  I gave them the informational lecture about Tor and how it helps people, but they only care about the abuse.  Further more, the people on the other end of the phone don't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.  This is the second time this has happened within a week of firing up a Tor server, and now I remember why I do not like running a exit node.

Consider this just a FYI, router BillyGoat is down and will not be back online.

Best regards,

Kyle