shadowserver.org

Hi

I am running the exit-node tor-readme.spamt.net. My provider,
server4you, keeps getting abuse reports from shadowserver.org. According
to the abuse service they are running honeynets which record activity
comming from my exit-node's IP.

I have tried to communicate directly with shadowserver.org but got no
answer.

Does anybody have experience with those guys?

I mean, they should know what tor is and that their "abuse" reports
create nothing but work and anger for everybody. So why do they do it
then?

For the moment I have to close abuse tickets on a weekly basis. I could
live with that, but I would prefer solving the issue.

Any recommendations on what I could do?

regards

Alex