Re: Is JanusVM open source?

In Vidalia there is a GUI known as "View the Network"; In that you can see all the nodes you are connected to i.e. Entry Node, Middle Node, and Exit Node.

You can also see all the connections passing through the Tor like www.google.com:443 (under the nodes that the current connections are passing through).

Is there a way to see this information in JanusVM?

I want to run some Socks program like FreeCap or something after the TOR...but I want to make sure the Socks connections are going through TOR and not directly from my IP.

Therefore if the Socks is logging the IP address (honey pot socks etc.) that it serves, it will only see Tor exit nodes, not my IP.

Is this possible? To use a VPN and then on top of the VPN use a Socks layer?

I installed JanusVPN using the Run.bat command that is provided inside VMware.