Re: [tor-talk] How to choose to get connected to a specific relay?

----- Original Message -----

From: Curious Kid

Sent: 06/20/11 07:22 PM

To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: [tor-talk] How to choose to get connected to a specific relay?

If you aren't in danger, I suggest simply trying it to find out. I think it
works in the stable version of Tor. The alpha version has a torrc option:

AllowDotExit 1

which is disabled by default.

hi. Sorry and i hope you don't mind but could you be very specific about what exactly 'abcd.com' and <fingerprint>.exit mean in real words for me? is 'abcd.com' a site one desires to go to? Then, what is 'fingerprint'? And, where do you find or perhaps i should ask, how do you find this, these fingerprints?
Sorry for being so dense. Thanks