[tor-talk] Tor 0.2.2.x will be stable soon; please try it out

Hi, all!

If you have a chance, please try out Tor 0.2.2.29-beta release some
time soon!  It's going to be stable pretty soon, and if we're going to
find any more bugs in it, the best time to do so is now.

The next release will probably be an -rc (release candidate) release,
unless there are significant new bugs that we need to track down in
it.  At that point, unless more testing turns up bugs, we'll call it a
stable "0.2.2.x" for some appropriate x, and it will be the new stable
Tor release series.

If you run into any bugs, please open a ticket at trac.torproject.org.

many thanks,
--