Re: [tor-talk] [Bitcoin-development] Tor hidden service support

Is bitcoin software going to incorporate tor binaries within the
application standard application and automatically create a Tor Hidden
Service on behalf of end-user?

Are there any direction regarding this kind of integration?

Regarding the addressing, why not use directly the .onion address?

They represent in parallel:
 - Routing information (providing a path to the destination)
 - Proof of identity (owning the private RSA key)

Which is the reason to map it to an IPv6 address?

-naif

p.s. Reading https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/Tor.txt