[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[tor-talk] WG: Questions about your project and about data security
- To: "tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tor-assistants@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tor-assistants@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [tor-talk] WG: Questions about your project and about data security
- From: "Schaefer, Viola Lea Marlene" <schaviol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:57:58 +0000
- Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:58:23 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=uni-mainz.de; i=@xxxxxxxxxxxx; q=dns/txt; s=ironport; t=1340891886; x=1372427886; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=cGovWaVebgAp4VNpJhJt6TN2YPZET/LTxSNq1POMbuA=; b=cU5sfznP5WGCTbLMNkiwHVOi0vgEPJK5EClJzFLZ0FXDgByUJRA+Fn5n CIfSYNZR1ddTp+NK9pV7p3S7DIfrvMsJMv3mhJGFQ6UWmm6KYV47wxdNT N5jtPSzXiHl+qTaqTZ13rFW7r8iAj72sUTmXzORxSGW+AE2umy1A4jBi4 k=;
- In-reply-to: <61C3D66597561649BB9A3EDFF416AEA638F8B3BE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-archive: <http://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "This mailing list is for all discussion about theory, design, and development of Onion Routing." <tor-talk.lists.torproject.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-talk>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/tor-talk>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <61C3D66597561649BB9A3EDFF416AEA638F8B399@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <61C3D66597561649BB9A3EDFF416AEA638F8B3BE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: tor-talk-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Ac1S018scMrpjcGmTR27JUHwL1ft1gBkNUAAADQvoIM=
- Thread-topic: Questions about your project and about data security
I´m a member of your list now. I hope you can
answer my questions now. You can find them by
scrolling down to my first mail.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Von: Schaefer, Viola Lea Marlene
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012 15:04
An: tor-assistants@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: WG: Questions about your project and about data security
this is the forwarded E-Mail , which I sent two days
ago. Mr. Sandvik answered me yesterday and advised
me to send my questions to this address.
I would be very happy about an early answer!
Von: Schaefer, Viola Lea Marlene
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juni 2012 15:30
Betreff: Questions about your project and about data security
Dear Tor Project-Team,
I am a Psychology student in Mainz, Germany who is working
on a project for social psychology about data protection on the
internet. I read about your project in an article of a German
newspaper called "Der Freitag" (issue of April 26th 2012).
I have prepared some questions about the Tor Project and about
what do you think about data security online. The questions are
1. What are the main aims and the strategy of the Tor Project?
2.Many people seem to be very ingenuously spreading their private
data on the net. What do you think could be the reason(s) for that?
3.What makes Facebook so successful even if many users know about
the porous and apparently insufficient privacy protection of this platform?
4.Do you think that people, who use social networks like Facebook, are
actually willing to protect their data? Could it be possible to provoke
a behavioral change ? Or does it really not matter to most of the people
what happens with their private data?
5. If one would start a campaign in order to make people more careful
and conscious in protecting their data online, how should this campaign
work and look like?
So these are my questions so far :)
Hoping for an early answer,
tor-talk mailing list