Re: [tor-talk] Can one make money running anonymity services?

But are there anonymous payment tools in this days of control? I just
received a new batch of questions asked by my banking institution. I
must answer before a certain date or they are going to cut my access
from my money. And they can do that. The explanation is fighting
terrorism and money laundering. Half the questions on the list is just
demographics for the bank to sell to third parties, but I can't afford a
trial and loss of my account just because the government wanted more
information and the bank seized the opportunity. Can one make any
payment anonymous? Even the bakery has a security camera installed so
using cash does not guarantee anonymity.