Re: [tor-talk] [ZS] Re: Can one make money running anonymity services?

On 30/06/12 12:06, Eugen Leitl wrote:

>> But are there anonymous payment tools in this days of control? I
>> just
>
> Anonymous prepaid cards, or BitCoin over Tor would come to mind.

Does anyone know a method of obtaining BitCoins anonymously, other
than mining them yourself?

**bitinstant.com has worked flawlessly for me - I have used it three times
now for varied amounts of money.

You go to bitinstant.com, set up a cash deposit ---> bitcoin wallet
transaction (or Mt. Gox voucher if you so choose). Give them a tormail.org
address if you're uncomfortable....they are in the process of setting up
UK/Europe options now as well.

You can then go to anyplace that supports moneygram billpay, and use *cash*or any form of untraceable payment you used cash to get (i.e. prepaid
giftcard). You are untraceable if you use bitinstant. Their system submits
your funds to the specified address within 5 minutes.

They even will give you a printable PDF with instructions after you submit
the transaction request. They charge a 3.99% comission - that's it. They
even cover the moneygram fee for you. The tellers I've paid are always
surprised by the fact no fee is required :)