Re: [tor-talk] Current state of Pidgin and Tor? DNS fix w/Privoxy or Polipo? TIMBB?

From:Karsten N. <kn@xxxxxxxxx>

To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Current state of Pidgin and Tor? DNS fix w/Privoxy or Polipo? TIMBB?

On 10.06.2013 20:34, Cat S wrote:
> "Audit pidgin for leaks and other privacy issues"

Other privacy leaks are voice support of "libjingle".
You have to compile Pidgin by self without voice support.

for Linux/Unix:

> ./configure --disable-screensaver --disable-gstreamer --disable-vv
--disable-idn --disable-meanwhile --disable-nm --disable-perl
--disable-tcl --disable-avahi

> make && make install

Seems, it works for me. Did not found a leak.

(sorry for two answer mails)

Best regards
Karsten N.