Re: [tor-talk] "Torifier" for Windows

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:23:50 +0000 "Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)"
<lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Please check TorCap2: https://github.com/cpatulea/TorCap2
>
>Relevant discussion thread:
>https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2012-
>January/003214.html
>
>--
>Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)

Hello Fabio.

Thank you for the link to the ML thread and TorCap2 source.
I have successfully compiled it on Cygwin for appropriate
definitions of "successfully".

TorCap2 builds and runs but when the target application is
launched it connects directly (rather than through the
specified socks proxy). For any of you Cygwin experts, any
ideas why the Cygwin-compiled version is not wrapping the
Winsock API?

@Blibber: Thanks for the TorCap link (which I understand is
the conceptual motivation for TorCap2). I might take a look
at compiling this in Lazarus at some point.

@Karsten N: Thanks for mentioning Proxifier but I am only
looking for open-source solutions at this point.

@David Goulet: That sounds very promising. Certainly a
functional equivalent to torsocks for Windows would be very
welcome. I hope you're able to enlist people with the needed
Windows networking skills.

--mancha