[tor-talk] 'Open in Tor'

So, I use Dreamweaver, and if(for this program or another) I wanted to
preview the page in a Tor, how would I configure Dreamweaver to do so? I
found the spot where to add the browser into Dreamweaver, and I know where
I put the Tor files, but which one do I tell it to use in order to open the
browser, or in the event that the browser is open, tell it to just open the
page and not conflict with the previous existence of Tor that is already
open?