Re: [tor-talk] Craigslist now giving Tor the slows, lol

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Michael Dupree Jr.
<michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Seems to be about normal(slow tor) speed for me.

I should try to work on some tools to test against sites people
report as blocking tor, since as in your note re: this one,
often other people say it 'works for them'. To be fair,
it could be higher exit probabilities resulting in abuse
blocking for those nodes. Or other such things that
could be checked.