Re: [tor-talk] Craigslist now giving Tor the slows, lol

On 05/29/2014 09:29 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> Anyone notice/confirm that in the last few days
> Craigslist is now reducing page loads over Tor
> to an unusable crawl? On the order of over two (2)
> minutes per page! ...

I've looked at four CL sites:

vienna.craigslist.at
brussels.craigslist.org
bulgaria.craigslist.org
zagreb.craigslist.org

I did three test sets for the four sites, and each set ended up using
the same exit. For all three exits (PrivacyRepublic0010, Chandler18 and
marcuse2) I saw loading times of about six minutes.

In the course of each test set, I saw connections through the initial
exit to 100-130 other CL sites. I also saw numerous connections to other
CL sites through many other exits.

I don't know how to interpret that. Any ideas?

<SNIP>