Re: [tor-talk] Is this safe

On Sat, Jun 07, 2014 at 06:13:55PM -0400, Cole Teets wrote:
> I've only used tor on my iPod. there's nothing about tor for iOS on the
>tor project site. Is there anything els I can do to to stay secure? I'm
>in the dark with tor. Is there anything I need to know, I need help.

See https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq#Mobile

When using (somebody's package of) Tor on iOS, the main thing I'd worry
about is application-level (browser-level) privacy problems.

Tor Browser does a huge number of things to keep you safe from the
websites you talk to, the advertising companies they link to, etc:
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/
and all of that is likely missing from whatever you installed on your
iPad.

--Roger