Re: [tor-talk] Presentation material in LaTeX

Hi jOe,

Perhaps because it's not an acronym. ;-) And keep in mind that calling something "the" onion router would be rather incorrect as there are now multiple onion routing projects.

~Griffin

--
Sent from my tracking device. Please excuse brevity and cat photos.