Re: [tor-talk] Block List

I'm a Charter customer, both residential and commercial and haven't found
any blocked sites or addresses. *maybe* I had an issue connecting to the
tracker at openbittorrent.com but that seems to be resolved now.

Thanks,
Greg

P.S. Some sites like the Arch Linux wiki and atlas.ripe.net have issues
when accessing them via IPv6 and the 6rd setup that Charter provides but I
think that's an MTU issue on my side of things.