Re: [tor-talk] Browsers with Tor on Android? (was: Firefox with Tor on Android?)

On Sun, May 31, 2015, at 12:45 PM, Jens Lechtenboerger wrote:
> > Iâll check out Lightning Browser at some later point in time.
>
> That is unusable for me.
>
> 1. It is based on WebView, which is vulnerable on my phone:
> https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser/issues/193
>
> 2. On my phone it sends pretty unique x-wap-profile headers:
> https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser/issues/252

I understand. There is definitely a limit to what can be done with
WebView on Android.

We are making great headway with getting all the Tor Browser patches
mapped over to Firefox on Android. You can see progress here, and get
access to early builds if you would like... obviously, these are dev
builds, and not tested before being posted, but maybe you can help with
that.

https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/orfox-private-browser/activity