Re: [tor-talk] Invaded by disconnect.me

Don't know much about Disconnect, except what their Privacy Policy states.
(and that they are a U.S. company?)
https://disconnect.me/privacy

3. We share your personal info only when legally required, or when reasonably necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation. 4. We retain your personal info, excluding info you make public, for no more than 30 days _after you request_ deletion.

Would that raise questions if it's the best choice for Tor users?