[tor-talk] Blocking of Tor relay IP address

I having been running a Tor relay for a while now and have met the following problem. It seems that if you run a Tor relay for long enough your IP address ends up in blocklists maintained by various services. One of these services is Akamai and Apple seems to be using Akamai services. As a result I lost access to Apple sites such as discussions.apple.com and support.apple.com even when not using Tor. The problem disappeared when I asked my ISP to change my IP address. I would like to continue running a Tor relay but I would also like to be able to access apple sites from the same IP address. Does anyone have any information or suggestions relating to this situation?