Re: [tor-talk] Cloudflare's captcha problems: google's fault

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015 20:49:33 +0000, m8asyom80@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> 2) Use a new identity until you get an exit node that either lets you
> proceed with no captcha at all or gets google to display two clear words
> instead of the fuzzy ones. The clear words are recognized when you enter
> them correctly. This happens with around 5-10% of exit nodes.

About the last two weeks I only got the house number captchas;
before that mostly the easy letter captchas; the hard ones
I mostly get on hacker news (not via cloudflare).

> network and, with the cooperation of cloudflare/google, allowing these
> exit nodes to work well with the captcha system in order to force Tor
> users to exit through them.

Why would at least cloudflare want to do that? They already
have the user at a place where they can trivially MITM them;
even for SSL connections that they terminate.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>