Re: [tor-talk] (no subject)

If you are the victim of ransomware, you have my sympathy. Note however
that Tor is not connected to the malware that has encrypted your files,
nor to the criminals. It's just software for browsing the private web.
There is a small chance that this blog post may help you:
http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/08/new-site-recovers-files-locked-by-cryptolocker-ransomware/
 If you are intent upon paying the ransom and need to get Tor working,
 then this list is the right place for help getting Tor working - but
 only that. Note that you can also access .onion sites via
 https://tor2web.org/ .
Good luck
GD

http://www.fastmail.com - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own