Re: [tor-talk] Tor shirt

It is possible the "E-mail me when I earned a t-shirt" was not
selected on sign up or the sign up did not come through. Best would be
to sign them up again.

I do not know if Tor Weather looks at the time your relays are online
when e-mailing or actually uses the time they are monitored by Tor
Weather itself as measurement.

On 6/28/15 7:31 PM, Kristoffer Rath Hansen wrote:
> I did get emails from tor weather when I signed up, but haven't got
> any shirt mails.
>
> sÃn. 28. jun. 2015 kl. 19.12 skrev Tim Semeijn
> <noc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> When you signed up all relay fingerprints with Tor Weather [1] you
> should receive an e-mail once you earned yourself a t-shirt.
> Without being subscribed to Tor Weather you do not get the e-mail
> you will need to forward to the team sending the t-shirts.
>
> There has been some delay in sending the t-shirts but as far as I
> know the e-mail of Tor Weather is sent automatically without human
> action.
>
> [1] https://weather.torproject.org/

2F83BB6

https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/C4277415E6EFDA8CCFC8A9A8BD2A13178B4

https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/D69DCBEF3094C113537EE9C069E148541

https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/5E8901D199DB079ED8EC38323D5BAE4A952
> 1F282
> <https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/5E8901D199DB079ED8EC38323D5BAE4A
9521F282>

Thanks in advance. Kristoffer

>> unsubscribe or change other settings go to
>> https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-talk

- --
Tim Semeijn
Babylon Network