Re: [tor-talk] Any updates from Tor Project on ioerror?

On Jun 5, 2016 10:28 PM, <notfriendly@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It looks like our sender just compromised their anonymity (or at least
finally switched to a psudonym). "Hi. Iâm Nick Farr" (sent from the same
address that sent the http://jacobappelbaum.net/ link). We now have more
information on who sent out the original message. I just thought I'd point
it out.

Not exactly, my dear.  It was just a transcription of an article written
and published by Nick in Medium platform.  The message you mentioned was
not sent by Nick Farr.

Take care, my dear.

Cecilia