Re: [tor-talk] Any updates from Tor Project on ioerror?

On 2016-06-06 13:56, juan wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 17:30:14 +0200
malte@xxxxxxx wrote:

Quoting Not Friendly (2016-06-06 16:22:54)
> At the current point in time no evidence has been provided to prove
> the allegations against Jacob. Until time that such evidence is
> provided to the public I choose to believe that Jacob remains
> innocent.

How would you people who want to see evidence imagine it to look like?

	How do you people who don't want to see evidence plan to prove
	anything?

Sincerely,

Malte

Actually I would love to see evidence. Except there is a problem. There is none. Unless such evidence is provided then it didn't happen. If you would like to show us evidence then I wouldn't mind taking a look.
--
Not Friendly