Re: [tor-talk] Manipulation is a bitch and you're all pawns

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:39:50 +0200
carlo von lynX <lynX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 02:46:52PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Sun, 5 Jun 2016 17:03:45 +0200
> > carlo von lynX <lynX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Julia Schramm who did everything
> > > right,
> >
> > https://torrentfreak.com/fail-prominent-pirate-party-politician-polices-book-pirates-120918/#disqus_thread
> >
> > 	just in case some people still haven't realized that
> > 	"politician" means "worthless scumbag" all-of-them.

> > Schramm and her publisher are now clamping down on book pirates
>
> The "book pirates" probably were journalists that uploaded the
> book to Dropbox, thus breaking the "exchange among friends" rule
> that Schramm and the publisher agreed upon,

	lolwhat

	you either 'enforce' state-created 'copyright' or not. Spare me
	the legalistic bullshit.

	It's completely legitimate to upload any file anywhere. Whoever
	uploaded the stuff to dropbox was, by definition, a 'book
	pirate'.

	And the woman was a member of a political party (i.e. a
	politician) who made a copyright deal with a very big americunt
	publisher. You can't get more self-parodic than that.

> and de-facto
> *republishing* the book to anyone who get that link. That of
> course is illegal even by the standards of the Piratenpartei
> copyright reforms. Julia didn't do a single thing, it was the
> publisher who with all legitimacy asked dropbox to take down
> that illegal copy. Torrentfreak republished BS from the Twitter
> shitstorms that, as the name implies, were major bullshitstorms.
>
> By the way, the book is said to be rather mediocre.

	Of course. The copyright mafia paid 100,000 euros for it. And
	no, I'm not being sarcastic.

> It's not like
> she sold the copyright to some pirate manifesto. Media attention
> was solely about the "hack" of posting it to dropbox and making
> a story about it.
>
> > âWe propose to legalize noncommercial copying, publishing, storage
> > and use of works to improve the overall availability of
> > information, knowledge and culture, as this represents an essential
> > prerequisite for the social, technical and economic development of
> > our society.â
>
> I don't know where they got this from, but this is an inaccurate
> simplification. You can interpret it as a complete abolition
> of copyright which is a breach of the human rights charters.

	Did I ask you to spare me your legalistic bullshit?

	So, not enforcing a criminal/mercantilistic device like
	'copyright' is a breach of 'human rights'?

	You don't have a clue, apart from parroting establishment
	nonsense.

	Pay attention : you cannot enfoce so called IP without
	violating real human rights like life, liberty and property.

	Rest of your lawyer delusions and nonsens ignored.